Quilting charges are by the hour. Please contact me for an estimate.
Batting is sold by the yard and I have the following available. If you would like something different please contact me.
- Quilter’s Dream – 80/20 Blend (white)
- Quilter’s Dream – 100% Cotton
- Quilter’s Dream Puff – polyester and very poofy!
- Quilter’s Dream – Midnight Poly (black)
- Quilter’s Dream – Wool
Thread charges are $1.00 per bobbin. An average for a small loosley quilted quilt would be 3-4 bobbins and for a larger quilt with dense quilting 10-12. Extra charges apply for specialty threads (metallic, variegated).
- Superior So Fine 50 wt. Polyester. This makes a beautiful fine stitch, which blends well and does not distract from the piecing in your quilt.
- Fil-tec Glide 40 wt Trilobal Polyester – beautiful high sheen
- Superior Magnifico – beautiful high sheen
- Superior Omni 40 wt. poly-wrapped poly core
- Partial Binding – .10 per inch (width plus length x 2 = perimeter x .10 = total charge) I machine sew your binding to the front side only for you to hand stitch to the back.
- Full Binding – .25 per inch (width plus length x 2 = perimeter x .25 = total charge) I machine sew your binding to the front of your quilt and hand stitch it to the back for you.
Backing – piecing and pressing – $25.00
Pressing – $10.00 (top or back, $20.00 for both)
Squaring up backing – $10.00
Seam Repair – $15 per hour
Stay Stitching 1/8 inch around borders – .05 per inch
(width plus length x 2 x.05 = total)
Trimming the quilt after quilting – $10.00. I only do this by request and you will get the trimmed fabric pieces back with your quilt.
Prices subject to change without notice.